From 23 April 2007
There always comes those impossible-to-avoid points in everyone’s lives, those points where Life hands you Lemons. What do you do when Life hands you Lemons? Deal with it? Nay. I say “down with ‘dealing with it’!”. Here are a few simple suggestions compiled by myself, Jessica & Christy. Write them down and share them, if you like, with family, friends, loved ones, for the next time Life hands you Lemons.
– make lemonade, lemon meringue pie
– make hummus
– squeeze them into a water gun and squirt them into the eyes of your enemies
– grab life by the throat and demand better!
– demand tequila!
– suck on them. seriously. lemons are awesome.
– take life’s wallet
– (Capitalist) make lemonade and sell it at a higher price to the bastards who sold you the lemons in the first place
– (Communist) share the lemons
– (Alcoholic) find gin and tonic
– throw them back at Life and cry, “I don’t want your fucking lemons!”
– get over it.
– BURN THEM!
– clone them and make super lemons!! (Courtesy of Principal Cinnamon J Scudworth)
– make lemonade. Then try to find somebody who’s Life gave them vodka and have a party. (Courtesy of Mr Ron White)